Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Sennheiser Momentum


As a house music lover I feel a little bit ashamed that I still listen to my music with my iPhone ear buds. For a while now I’ve been looking for the perfect headphones... 
A great sound and a lovely design are really a must! My fellow THA editors, who are mostly dj’s, advised me Sennheiser. So recently I discovered the Sennheiser Momentum collection. I totally fell in love with these headsets.



The minimalistic design is ideal to combine with all my clothes. The collection is available in 4 different pastel colours: blue, green, pink and ivory. My ultimate favourite is ivory, which adds a little vintage touch to my outfits.

Also have a little crush? You can read more on The House Academy. Or you can find all the info on the Sennheiser website and Facebook page.

I’m wearing Primark knitwear & teddy coat, Pull&Bear boyfriend jeans, H&M scarf, Adidas Stan Smith shoes, The House Academy tote bag & Sennheiser Momentum headphones.







Big thanks to UPR.

Pictures by Charlotte from Enface’DL.

Thanks for reading,



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

COPYRIGHT

© 2010-2014 Urban Fashion Scenario